Who we are
Our website address is: www.trionixinfotech.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Your contact information
- Additional information
- How we protect your data
- What data breach procedures we have in place
- What third parties we receive data from What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
- Trionix Infotech, makes every reasonable attempt to safeguard customer privacy. Except where required by regulation, court order, official authority or applicable law, Trionix Infotech will not make available individual customer information or data to any third party. Customer understands, agrees and acknowledges that the individual customer information or data collected will only be used by Trionix Infotech for internal purposes, including but not limited to, improving services or extending special offers to customers. Customer understands, agrees and acknowledges that customer’s administrative contact information in relation to customer’s domain registration is public information and Trionix Infotech is not and cannot be obligated to safeguard such information and data from any third party.
We respect the value of all personal information that you share with us. We appreciate the fact that you are showing us your trust and confidence and we promise to live up to your expectations at all times. We will use your personal information only to improve your visits on the site to check the latest available and we will not share your information with any outside parties.
Use of Material on the Trionix InfotechWebsite
- The information, artwork, text, video, audio, newsletters or pictures (collectively, “Materials”) contained on the Trionix Infotech Website are protected by copyright laws. You may only access and use the Materials for personal or educational purposes. Except as provided below, you may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any Materials on the Trionix Infotech Website.
- You may print Materials on the Trionix Infotech Web site for personal or educational purposes only and you must include any copyright notice originally included with the Materials in all copies.
- Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from the Trionix Infotech Website is licensed, subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. The downloading of software is at your own risk. Any damage to your system, business loss, consequential, direct or indirect damages or damages in general, which has occurred as a result of downloaded software is not Trionix Infotech responsibility.
- The Materials included on the Website have been compiled from a variety of sources and are subject to change without notice.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.